RE: curl IMAP support

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:41:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010, Alona Rossen wrote:

> I am referring to faulty IMAP functionality reported by Ben Greear on

> We use multi-api and ideally we need IMAP functionality to work with
> multi-api. However, as I understand, Ben's patch has not been accepted
> and IMAP functionality will remain as it was in 7.20.1 and 7.21.0.

Well, one of the quirks with Ben's patch is that it doesn't work with the
multi interface so you wouldn't be helped by it anyway.

I would be happy to get all perceived issues with IMAP fixed, so please feel
free to step forward and help us get them fixed! We're an open source project,
all work is done by volunteers!