Building cURL using VC9/VC6 with OpenSLL+SSH2+ZLIB

From: Vyacheslav Pascarel <vpascare_at_opentext.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:04:10 -0400

I am trying to build curl 7.21.0 (SSL + SSH2 + ZLIB) for the following
platform/compiler configurations:

1. VC9 - x86
2. VC9 - x64
3. VC6 - x86

I was able to build OpenSSL, SSH2, ZLIB but I cannot figure out the
proper way of building curl. What I see from the downloaded sources,
there are a few options of doing that:

./configure
------------------
Do not know how to use it with VC9

Build from supplied Makefiles
-----------------------------
None of VC* configuration In Makefile includes LIBSSH2

CMake (preferred)
I was able to generate .vcproj files but run into a few issues:
1. LIBSSH2 is not included (found). I guess the location could be
supplied, so my question is: how do I do that?
2. Getting "unresolved external symbol _Curl_getaddrinfo_ex referenced"
linker error. I guess some tweaking in config-win32.h would solve this
problem but I expected that CMake will do all configuration. Or maybe I
missing something else?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Vyacheslav Pascarel