Improved NTLM tests

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:12:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

(New thread to make people notice this)

I've pushed my edits of Kamil's original work, to let everyone able to test
this and to work out the quirks more easily.

We now test NTLM much better by faking a fixed host name when the test suite
is running. This way we can be much safer that the different crypto backend
glue codes are doing the exact same operations and thus work identically.

The system is meant to make the NTLM tests run fine on systems that can do
LD_PRELOAD _or_ build a debug-version of libcurl. All other systems will not
be able to run the NTLM tests.