Re: Using Curl libcurl-7.19.3-win32-ssl-msvc.zip

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:52:41 +0200

Hi,
Am 09.08.2010 10:56, schrieb laitbraham_at_altasys.fr:
> Hi every body,
> I have to use Curl lib to send an POST Http request to my application;
> I have downloaded libcurl-7.19.3-win32-ssl-msvc.zip her :
> http://curl.haxx.se/latest.cgi?curl=win32-ssl-devel-msvc.
> I'm using VS2005 and my code compile well, when i try to execute i have
> this error message :
>
> " The application failed to initialize properly (0x0150002). Click on OK
> to terminate the application. "
>
> What is the problem please ? (it pressing)
most likely that the version you downloaded is compiled with another
MSVC version and / or other settings / compiler switches. Beside that it
is very outdated.
I strongly recommend that you download the source tarballs, and build
yourself. Both openssl and libcurl are easy to build; just follow the
instructions you find in the root of the openssl source tree (I think
its README.W32) and for libcurl the file ./docs/INSTALL ...

HTH, Gün.