Re: Aborting from progress callback during connection doesn't work

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:35:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010, Adam Light wrote:

> I assume this behavior is not intentional, and therefore a bug. I'm not
> sure whether it's best fixed from singleipconnect() or Curl_connecthost().

I got a gift of time today which I spent partly on writing a patch for this!

See the attachment, it turned out slightly bigger than I would've wanted it to
be but I believe it fixes the problem. If no objections pop up, I will push
this in a little while. I still plan to release tomorrow, and I want some
autobuilds to get a change to run with the latest commits before I do that...