Re: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.21.1

From: Luke Dashjr <luke_at_openmethods.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 02:22:03 -0500

On Thursday, August 12, 2010 01:19:32 am Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010, Luke Dashjr wrote:
> > Frustratingly, probably *still* with the timeout bug I submitted a fix
> > for months ago?
>
> Frustrating for whom? I've announced this pending release several times and
> you didn't mention this until immediately _after_ the release?

After several releases, I'm sure. Based on the list archives, this fix should
have been part of 7.19.5, or at least the one after it seeing as I sent it
between 7.19.5 feature freeze and release...

> And to be specific, can you please tell me exactly what bug and what bugfix
> you're talking about?

It is documented in libcurl as "known bug #62", and the last fix patch in
message id <200905131022.02469.luke_at_openmethods.com>