Win32 users please test: mk-ca-bundle.vbs

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 03:19:54 +0200

Hi all,
those who use Win32 platforms please test the new script
mk-ca-bundle.vbs which is now in git and hopefully also in recent snapshot.
I've tested it on W2K, WXP, Vista, and it works fine for me.
Feedback welcome!

Gün.

BTW: recently I was asked in a private mail why my scripts name the
output by default ca-bundle.crt, and he quoted:
"The windows version of curl will automatically look for a CA certs file
named ´curl-ca-bundle.crt´, either in the same directory as curl.exe, or
in the Current Working Directory, or in any folder along
your PATH."

I've not yet checked, but did we at some time rename ca-bundle.crt to
curl-ca-bundle.crt for all platforms, or is this only a win32 thingy?
and if the later why?