Re: Segmentation fault

From: Manuel Argüelles <manuel.arguelles_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 02:10:56 -0500

I think I found the problem, possible when setting the URL with
curl_easy_setopt CURLOPT_URL.

The documentation says:
"The string given to CURLOPT_URL must be url-encoded and follow RFC 2396
(http://curl.haxx.se/rfc/rfc2396.txt)."

This means the whole string or just the path part? (I suppose
curl_easy_escape() should be used here?)

Regards