Re: Segmentation fault

From: Manuel Argüelles <manuel.arguelles_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:25:51 -0500

On Saturday 21 August 2010 20:05:59 Kamil Dudka wrote:

> AFAIK an occurrence of '@' in the URL is not supposed to cause a
> segmentation within libcurl. Is the issue reproducible? Do you actually
> know which string passed in as URL is causing the problem?

I haven't been able to reproduced it at will, but I also found that in some
cases the passed string is not null terminated, I suppose that one is more
likely to cause a seg fault. In any case it's not a problem with libcurl, and
I should spend more time checking the code. My apologies for reporting this
too soon, please don't spend more time thinking about this, I feel quiet bad
already.

Once again, thanks to everyone for all your help.