Re: Possible harm caused by using cURL on other people's websites.

From: Gloves 12 <gloves12_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:56:38 -0500

Thank you for the reply! Yes, I totally agree, I am legally liable
for anything I do with cURL.

Sorry if I was too long-winded. More concisely: when a developer
uses cURL, what sort of things does he or she look out for to make
sure their call is safe for the website they are visiting? I'm
looking for anyone who uses cURL in the same way - to visit other
people's websites - who can give me a little perspective of the norms
in this area. Is this something I should be concerned about?