Re: Compiling libcurl on Windows

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:57:37 -0700

Heya!

Compiling libcurl in windows for me was amazingly easy.

I just downloaded the source and there was a dsw file.

I opened it and MSVC said it was old and needed to be converted and i said ok.

After that i just selected what flavor (Debug or Release and Static or
Dynamic) and it compiled straight away without warnings or errors and
made the .dll or .lib file i wanted (they were in the lib directory).

It worked amazingly well and was very easy. I used MSVC express even.

That was without ssl support but seeing as you have libssl already
built you can probably figure out how to hook it in pretty easily