Re: contributing to curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 16:00:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Amr Shahin wrote:

> what i have in mind ( based on my humble reading ) is to start by writing
> unit tests for existing code, this way i'll get more familiar with the
> current design of the library, how does this sound ?

That sounds awesome - getting decent unit testing added would be a huge
benefit! An advice along that path: do show us what you're working on as early
as possible to get feedback to allow you to steer towards an end solution that
we all like and minimize the risk that you come up with something that isn't
really what "the project" wants.

Also note that we don't do top-posting on the curl mailing lists:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#top-post