Re: Link error building curl.exe on Windows using VC9

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:38:32 -0700

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 12:11:45AM +0200, Guenter wrote:
> thanks for the patch, but this is IMO the wrong place; we need to do it
> globally so that we're safe for future use when some other file makes use
> of S_ISREG too (f.e. lib/nss.c needs it also, and if you would build with
> nss instead of openssl you would there already run into same prob);
> therefore I've added the define to config-win32.h (both lib and src).

That looks like the kind of thing that would be more appropriate to have in
setup.h rather than config-win32.h. IMHO, config-*.h should mirror the
autoconf-generated version and contain mainly #define HAVE_THIS_OR_THAT.
People used to autoconf won't expect to find anything much more
sophisticated in there.

>>> Dan