[libcurl] LDAP - Request for patch submission

From: Mauro Iorio - Bit4id srl <mio_at_bit4id.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:32:34 +0200

  Hi everybody,

as I encountered an error while working with ldap queries and http
proxies, I decided to dig into source code and found what was wrong.
I discovered a missing feature as tunnelling ldap queries through HTTP
Proxy was not supported.
I fixed it myself and my custom version of libcurl is now working in
production environment.
The patch I developed is attached to the present message with details in
the commit message.
If You think it can be submitted to the main development line I'll
really appreciate it.

Yours faithfully,
Mauro Iorio