current issues

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:01:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

I just want to share the current situation with you all, to allow everyone to
grab an issue they feel like helping out with or perhaps help out to provide
more info etc. If you need more info on any subject, let me know and I can
fill in.

The current list of issues I have marked to revisit is:

bug #3071038 curl fails to link against gnutls-2.11.1 using libnettle

bug #3057696 32MB+ tftp upload fails with tftpd-hpa

   (and the rest are email subjects from mails that mention flaws that I
   believe remain unfixed as of right now)

MacOSX-Framework updates for Snowleopard

configure reports ldaps although no ldap found

configure and libidn

Manual setting of TLS Server Name Indication

ares_init or ares_dup in curl_easy_duphandle

Support binding DNS to local interface/IP

Rewrite of security.c?

libcurl + libevent2: Stalling

1. FTP cmd channel and data channel validation

Bug in ftp_nextconnect? version: libcurl 7.21.1