Re: current issues

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:13:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan wrote:

> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=597627>
>
> The version which was reported to have the bug is 7.18.2. I am not sure
> whether this is fixed in the later releases.

Well, it's not been reported here for any version so I guess we don't know.
It'd be very helpful if someone tried to repeat the problem with a modern
libcurl. Also note that the problem is likely to be within libssh2 and a VERY
old version is used by in that report so a modern libssh2 would also be more
intesting when trying to repeat it.