RE: Help please: post to a textarea, JS involved

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:52:52 +0200

Evgeny Grablyk wrote:

> Ajax.Send('/captchaFlood.php', {key: 'groups_info_flood', item_id:
20336289}, {onSuccess: function() { document.editInfo.submit(); }}); }

For a precise and reliable answer, we probably need more from your
initial form page... But I can imagine the following:

Obvioulsy, this deals with a captcha you should probably see on the form
page. So I can imagine the number 20336289 varies within each
invocation.

As a consequence, you should probably adapt your ajax request to what
has been set in the form page (yes, you probably have to get it first).
Do not forget to check cookies: captcha info are often stored as such.

Please also note that a captcha is supposed to forbid robots and it
seems you are writing one...

Patrick