minor issue with docs/libcurl/libcurl.m4

From: Dan Locks <dwlocks_at_cs.uchicago.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 16:47:31 -0500

The invocation of autoconf's AC_PATH_PROG( ) is not quite right for
finding curl-config. I've attached a patch that corrects the usage.
It corrects the negative case (where curl-config is not found).

How annoying to test! I had to uninstall libcurl libcurl-devel and curl
for 2 different bitlengths. Then of course rpm and yum don't work, so
when I was done, I had to manually download and reinstall the packages.
No wonder no one ever noticed that the negative case was broken.
Everyone always has curl installed!

Cheers,
Dan