Re: download big request (GET), if longer then 5:00, it fails.. (i have all timeouts set much higher I think?)

From: <johansen_at_opensolaris.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:41:17 -0700

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:10:34PM -0400, Ferraro, Drew (Hidden) wrote:
> Thanks for the Reply... I just tried doing ---noproxy
> foo.bar.com,bar.com,*bar*
>
> Still have same issue. At the exact point of 5:00, it blows up.

I would follow Dan's excellent advice and obtain a packet caputure of
both the curl case and the IE case. You need to examine the evidence to
solve this problem. Speculating about the meaning of your five minutes
isn't going to be useful until you can tell what's going over the wire.

Best of luck,

-j