License question

From: Philip Bennefall <philip_at_blastbay.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 04:39:01 +0200

Hi all!

My name is Philip bennefall, I am a new Libcurl user who's just starting to discover the beauty of this library. I have not yet integrated it into my codebase but from looking at the examples I can tell that it'll be ten times easier than the others I've tried!

I just had a quick question about a paragraph in the license agreement:

Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any purpose
with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright
notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.

Does this mean that I have to include the license text in the documentation of my binary packages that use Libcurl? or does the paragraph above refer to source code distributions only?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall