Re: No internal easy handle

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 22:35:09 -0700

Hi,

> However, without modification to the codes my application stopped working properly after some changes made, which I cannot find
> what exactly done, to my system. My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate and I works with Visual Basic 2008 Express. I was informed by
> debugger that "No internal Easy handle" error occurred to curl module. How was that?

"No internal Easy handle" is an error raised by the .NET bindings.
Looking at the code, it looks like it is raised when the internal curl
easy handle is NULL when it should not. Your best bet is to determine
why this is the case by looking at the binding code with your
debugger.

This mailing list is mostly concerned with the C API so I don't think
you will find a lot of .NET experts to help you on this one.

Regards,
Julien