symbols-in-versions

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 14:27:53 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

A while ago we introduced the document docs/libcurl/symbols-in-versions to aid
application and binding authors to get a better knowledge of all the various
symbols we have introduced through the years and releases.

Starting today, we have test case 1119 that will scan the above mentioned
document and the two primary include files and compare all symbols, in an
effort to detect deviations. This way it should be easier for us to make sure
we don't forget to keep the document synced in the future.

Enjoy!