release scheduling

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 23:12:25 +0100 (CET)

Hey!

I have every itention to keep up the pace of doing a fresh release roughly
every 60 days. The next release date is now set to December 16th, which a
feature freeze set ONE MONTH before that, at November 16th.

November 16th also happens to be the exact date when I will take off for a two
week vacation abroad during which I will not be present much, if at all, in
the project.

So, this gives you all new-feature hackers no less than 12 more days left to
get your new stuff in shape to get included in the next release!

PS, not really related but still fun: we are now above one thousand
subscribers on this mailing list!