Re: Multipart Problems on Windows

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:09:41 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010, David Graf wrote:

> I have problems sending multipart curl requests on Windows. On Unix, it
> works properly. But on Windows, I am not able to make it work. To show you
> the problem, I attached an example to the email.

Sorry, I have no windows machine to try it out and I find the example a bit
hard to follow.

What if you use the simple http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/multi-post.html
example, does that work? Or what do you have to change to get it to NOT work?

What libcurl version are you using?

And lastly: you can see exactly what libcurl sends and gets even over HTTPS
without any additional tools by using the CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION. An example of
how to use it is found here: http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/debug.html