Re: HTTP POST from file and response saved to another file

From: Matthew McNaughton <mamcnaughton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:16:38 -0500

Greetings J de Lint
I managed to get the curl commands up and running. It reads from a file,
sends the message to the web service and writes the response back to a
file.

Could you take a look at my solution? I've posted on the same site. Also
note that the url has changed to:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4150710/soap-request-and-response-read-from-and-to-file-using-libcurl-c

Thank you for your assistance.