How to get fixed prefix files using curl command line

From: Tony Cheng <tony.cheng_at_chinatrust.com.tw>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:41:07 +0800

Dear Sir,

How can I use curl command line to get files which contain fixed prefix name? For example,the source path contains many files which all have prefix 'I001' in their filenames and have unknown postfix. How to get all these files by using curl command line?

Regards,
Tony Cheng.

This message and any attachments (together, the ˇ§messageˇ¨) are intended only for use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of the message is strictly prohibited. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either in whole or in part, shall be prohibited except with our prior approval. If you have received this message in error or you have doubts about the authenticity of it, please notify us immediately by reply and delete this message from your system. We do not represent that messages may not be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We shall not be liable for the message if modified. We also reserve the right to intercept and monitor the content of email message to and from our system.