http session cookies

From: Arunkumar Manickam <arun.ccjl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:45:46 +0530

Hi,

I have multiple instances of my application running which use libcurl for
doing HTTP. They all share the same cookie jar file.
By default curl writes both session and permanent cookies to the cookie jar.
So the session cookies of one instance is visible to the other, which I dont
want.

Is there a way I can read back the session cookies of an http transaction
into memory.
Or
Is It possible to tell curl to store session cookies and permanent cookies
in different files.

Basically I want multiple instances of the same application to be able to
access/share permanent cookies and not session cookies. What is the best to
way to accomplish this using CURL.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arun