Re: Unsuccessful Login

From: Mambo Knave <mamboknave_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 23:31:20 -0800

To Jeff:

>> A few things to try:

Tried all of them. No changes. Login still rejected.

const string UserAgent =
"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101027
Ubuntu/9.10 (karmic) Firefox/3.6.12";

>> You might also need to send the cookies from the login page

I don't understand. I'm just setting CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR and
CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE to the same file. Is that what you mean?

I cannot believe that Curl cannot replicate the behavior of Mozilla. Or,
better said, cannot log into ETrade.

I tend to believe there is something fundamentally wrong in my script,
although super-simple.

I won't give up. Still looking fwd to receiving more insights.