Re: SMTP Greeting Patch

From: William Betts <william_at_phpbakery.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:01:44 -0800

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 1:38 AM, Patrick Monnerat <
Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch> wrote:

> William Betts wrote:
>
> > Attached you'll find a patch that allows a user to set the greeting
> (string sent after HELO or EHLO).
>
> This functionality is already possible without the patch: you just have
> to give your "greeting" string as the path part of the URL.

I'll write some examples then to demonstrate the features I know that exist.

At first glance, it looks very clean and the coding seems to fit the
> recommended standards. Excepting the functionality duplication, I have
> no bad comment for it :-)

I'm glad it at least appears I can follow instructions :P. I'll submit a
TODO list of things
I wanted to do to prevent duplicating features.

Best Regards,
William