Re: Timout in HTTP data transfer

From: arnuld uttre <arnuld.mizong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:22:30 +0530

> On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 3:24 AM, Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote:

> The values must be longs, not int. Try using 1L and 100L as your values.
> What is libcurl doing when the timeout occurs?

libcurl is waiting for the data from HTTP server, here is the output
from CURLOPT_VERBOSE, Between Accept: */* and <HTTP/1.1 200 OK its
waits for 60 seconds only even when CURLOPT_TIMEOUT is set to 100L or
80L or 101L etc.

[arnuld_at_dune CBL]$ ./BC.out
Fri Nov 19 10:15:53 2010: [LOG_DEBG]: Started Thread
* About to connect() to localhost port 80
* Trying 127.0.0.1... * connected
* Connected to localhost (127.0.0.1) port 80
> GET /recv_data_after_one_min.php HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost
Accept: */*

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK