Re: where is libcurl-4.dll?

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:31:05 +0100

Hi,
Am 19.11.2010 11:16, schrieb Justin Fu:
> I am looking for libcurl-4.dll for my Windows project. But I look into
> the latest libcurl 7.21.2 bin directory, there is no such a file(only a
> libcurl.dll). I am not able to find this file on any other web sites
> either. Should/Can I build one from the source tarball? and how?
these binaries are build by me with the static Makefile.m32 and MinGW32
compiler, and this does not take so numbers into account. I agree this
should be done, and its on my TODO list to look into this.
For now if you need this DLL naming then you have to edit the DDL name
in Makefile.m32 and build self from source, or try to build with MSYS /
MinGW32 environment and see if this works and provides so numbering.
A mingw32-cross compile might also do.
For docu on how to build libcurl see the ./docs/INSTALL file.

Gün.