Re: contributing to curl

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:49:40 +0100

On Thursday 25 November 2010 14:00:58 Amr Shahin wrote:
> well i want to write the unit tests to get familiar with the internals of
> the library, that said, i think it will be healthy to write lots of unit
> tests. i doubt i'll be writing all of them but it will be good to have this
> ability in case someone feels like unit testing.
>
> one thing i didn't quite get, how can i write the test without knowing what
> unit testing framework to use ?

Please have a look at the existing tests in tests/libtest and eventually ask
some more specific questions in case something is unclear. I have almost
zero skills with writing those tests, but I believe there is a lot of more
skilled hackers hanging around the list, which can help with the answers.

Kamil