Re: CURLOPT_MAX_SEND/RECV_SPEED_LARGE rate limiting issue

From: Sanaz Jahanbakhsh <sjahanba_at_netapp.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:38:37 -0800

Thanks Dan for the prompt reply. As I mentioned in my previous post I've tried setting the limit with various file sizes, such as 1KB files so the overflow due to large values doesn't make any sense.
In addition, the set value is 31540 which is way above 10 or 100KB limits I'm testing with; as I mentioned in my earlier post, for larger file sizes such as 100MB as long as the limit set is set to the same size it works.
Again any help in diagnosing the issue is much appreciated,

Sanaz