Re: getinfo CURLINFO_LOCAL* broken (reused connections)

From: Frank Meier <frank.meier_at_ergon.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:13:11 +0100

> Now my test with the easy interface do work, but not the one with the
> multi interface.
> There the problem persists: the ip info of the reused connection is
> empty.
sorry the easy interface test does not work either, it's just that the
connection information where the easy handle has last been used to
create a new connection seems to be persistent. if I make 3 subsequent
requests to host1 (new con), host2 (new con), host1 (reused). the last
request (reused connection to host1) returns the connection info of the
second request (host2).

in my test program (attached before)
performEasyRequest("http://www.google.ch");
performEasyRequest("http://www.ergon.ch");