Re: [CURL-LIBRARY] getinfo CURLINFO_LOCAL* broken (reused connections)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:25:45 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010, RHYS TWELVES wrote:

Please don't top-post.

> Not all web-based mail clients allow that much depth (inspection of mail
> header for extra fields) in their level of filtering (mine doesn't). But
> yeah, I guess there's facility for that in-place which removed the
> responsibility from the single user.

I'm sorry, but the subject space is already cramped as it is so reducing it
even further and wasting precious bytes just because a few people use inferior
email systems is not a good solution in my eyes.

That is why we don't embed the mailing list name in the subject line for any
curl mailing list.