axTLS support

From: Hu, Eric <EHu_at_directv.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:31:36 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I've read here on the archives that there exists a version of cURL that uses axTLS for SSL. Unfortunately, the last mention of it was in June 2009. The only other axTLS entries in the mailing list are from March 2009 and April 2008. Is it safe to assume that getting axTLS support in cURL anytime soon is unlikely, particularly for a recent version of axTLS? In other words, if I need axTLS support in a timely fashion, am I going to have to roll my own?

Thanks,
Eric