RE: Patch: axTLS support "skeleton"

From: Hu, Eric <EHu_at_directv.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:15:16 -0700

> It also reminded me that there is some SSL-related stuff in lib/http.c
> that we
> should move into their own SSL library specific source files instead.
> (The
> https_getsock functions.)

I was wondering about that since I didn't see anything similar in ftp.c.

Another interesting find was that LDAP needs to be specifically disabled to prevent pulling in OpenSSL. That is, with "configure --without-ssl" alone, I was still able to link against OpenSSL functions, whereas "configure --without-ssl --disable-ldap" locked out the OpenSSL functions.

Eric