Re: Simple question on multi handle and easy options

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:33:54 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010, Michael Menegakis wrote:

>> You mean as in not already added to a multi handle? That's not possible to
>> find out I believe, you just have to keep track of which ones you've
>> already added and which you haven't.
>
> If it is already added, how can one "loop" through the multi and find
> available ones? Does it still have to be done externally?

All easy handles you add to the multi handles are busy and in use until you
get the CURLMSG_DONE message and it identifies the handle that is complete.

> Does one have to have at the point of CURLMSG_DONE a function that attempts
> to repopulate it immediately?

That's the point where it makes sense to do it and it doesn't make sense to do
it elsewhere, so yes. This is also what the 10-at-a-time example does.