certification error issue after running for a few cycles on Solaris

From: Fei Yan <skyscribe.yf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:11:09 +0800

Hi,
 I'm confronted with the following errors after running my application for a
while on Solaris 10 Sparc platform:
    unable to use client certificate (no key found or wrong pass phrase?)

 The background is as below:
    The same easy handle is reused for successive file uploads with nearly
the same options, excluding the url, to upload to the same host. The same CA
file, client CERT file and client key file are used for all the transfer,
while all the credential files are of PEM format. We have several easy
handles shared as a pool to upload thousands of small files to the server
and each easy handle is guaranteed to be single threaded.

  We observed the key issues again and again, but after we cleaned up those
handles and re-created them, things went smoothly. Appreciate if anyone can
cast any light over this problem.

 BTW, I checked the curl-dev archive for similar issues, but no definite
resolution found, except a similar question suspended.