Re: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.21.3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 00:25:33 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010, Guenter wrote:

> I've seen that our download page now lists a couple of SSH-aware downloads;
> can I do something which makes it easier to list mine too?

Yours are as visible as the others are. The thing is that we have no field in
the table on the page to differentiate between SSH-capable packages vs non-SSH
capable ones. Adding several packages without a visual clue what the
differences are doesn't seem like a good idea to me. We need to first make
sure the table include hints about SSH (and while at it, possibly add some
further info as well like RTMP, SSPI etc).

I'm open for ideas and suggestions how we should make that info visible.