Re: certification error issue after running for a few cycles on Solaris

From: Fei Yan <skyscribe.yf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:51:14 +0800

> 2010/12/18 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
>
>> On Fri, 17 Dec 2010, Fei Yan wrote:
>>
>> What do you mean? How does libcurl's behavior change in "debug mode" ?
>>>>

>>> I tried configure with --enable-debug, and the performance is quite bad,
>>> over x10 times slower.
>>>

>> Sorry, but as a general statement that's simply not true.

Another issue I found after running the application for 2 days over the
weekend is: the whole Solaris box loses response now; e.g. we're able to
ping through the machine, but not able to connect it by telnet/ssh, even the
console port doesn't work now.

Previously, without debug/verbose enabled, we used to run the application
for over 10 days. So long as no other part was changed, probably libcurl is
to blame.