Re: certification error issue after running for a few cycles on Solaris

From: Fei Yan <skyscribe.yf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:23:54 +0800

> I suspect the host ran of memory due to a memory leak (you were
> checking for leaks, weren't you?), got swamped while paging and is now
> unrecoverable.

No memory leak actually. I'm just finding out why the certification files
become invalid after running for a few hours.

Luckily I was able to find the root cause quickly by checking Solaris ALOM
history, the crash was caused by disk space exhaustion because of debug
logging in libcurl.

Back to this topic, I found after emitting the logs to file, the probability
of "unable to use client certificate" is much smaller.

By plumbing one log to dump the passed in parameters, I was seeing the
parameters were correct, as show in the attachment.

Maybe I shall ask openssl dev for help.