Using curl_easy_perform from a DLL blocks control

From: tarang rathor <trathor001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:22:27 -0800

Hi,

I want to use the library to execute Multipart binary form posts from a dll.
Initially I tried doing this by implicitly calling
the curl_easy_perform()/curl_multi_perform() from an exe & it works fine.
However when I use the same code in the dll, It gets stuck at the function
call & control never returns back to the main program. I have switched on
the Verbose logs & have debugged runtime to ensure that it is the call where
the dll goes crazy. The Main dll compiles fine with the calls to libcurl
dll.
Am I missing some step when using libcurl from a DLL?
Any help appreciated.

-Raul