RE: problems doing a HTTPS GET via an authenticating proxy when setting CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE to 25k

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:47:49 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010, rodney.c.ashworth_at_bt.com wrote:

> yes the easy interface behaves ok, but I am using the multi-interface and
> attempting to use the CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE set to 25kBytesper sec.
> If I don't set CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE then it works fine, so I'm
> guessing a problem somewhere with the throttling mechanism under https.

So now you drop a few more details of what's needed to repeat this. So instead
of having us guess any further, can you please provide a small source code
that repeats the problem? Are you saying that this problem only happens with
HTTPS transfers and not HTTP?

What libcurl version are you using and on what OS?

(and please don't top-post)