Re: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.21.3

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 05:02:47 +0100

Daniel,
Am 17.12.2010 00:25, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> Yours are as visible as the others are. The thing is that we have no
> field in the table on the page to differentiate between SSH-capable
> packages vs non-SSH capable ones. Adding several packages without a
> visual clue what the differences are doesn't seem like a good idea to
> me. We need to first make sure the table include hints about SSH (and
> while at it, possibly add some further info as well like RTMP, SSPI etc).
>
> I'm open for ideas and suggestions how we should make that info visible.
well, currently the download table is relative small, so I believe there
would be enough room to add those mostly 3 or 4 letter codes of
supported features; but if you think the table should remain that small
as it currently is then we could probably add 1-letter codes with a
legend just as what we have with the autobuilds too ...

oh, and for autobuilds we can perhaps add 'X' for a(x)TLS?

Gün.