Re: libcurlnet.dll not working on .net webserver

From: soppie <soppie04_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:46:32 +0100

thx for the quick reply. We were trying curl in our .net app to reduce
coding lines because we use a lot of POST/GET requests
But after more investigation on the web we came to same conclusion that the
.NET binding is rarely used in .NET world and getting curl working in the
live environment should take to much time.
So we switched back to our well known htpwebrequests.