IDN support using native win32 APIs

From: Pierre Joye <pierre.php_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 01:49:03 +0100

hi,

Please find a patch as attachment to support IDN Windows native APIs
[1], instead of using libidn. Recent windows versions have these APIs
installed by default, older versions (xp/2003) can install them using
the Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names (IDN) Mitigation APIs.

I did not update the current VC Makefiles nor the mingw. For VC
builds, you can use the alternative makefile available in my repo
(https://github.com/pierrejoye/curl/tree/master/winbuild). I do not
know if mingw supports yet these APIs so if anyone would like to test
and add them to the builds, please go ahead :). For the current VC
files, it should be pretty easy to add them,

Comments and feedback welcome :)

[1] msdn IDN documentations
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd318142%28VS.85%29.aspx
[2] http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=AD6158D7-DDBA-416A-9109-07607425A815&displaylang=en