Re: libcurl + libssh2: strange error on Win64 (compiled using VS 2008)

From: Pierre Joye <pierre.php_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:59:20 +0100

hi,

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 12:44 AM, Zhang, Jack
<jack.zhang_at_credit-suisse.com> wrote:
> That's the same problem I experienced,  My first thought --
> libcurl + libssh2 cannot be used under 64-bit.

> I guess when the code convert datatype (long to pointer etc. ) , something
> is wrong for LLP64.

Using current master (curl and libssh2), I can't reproduce a crash
anymore. I used a upload code with 10k, 100k, 1M and 37MB) without
problem.

Could you try again using master please? And if you get a crash, would
it possible to provide a sample code to reproduce it? And a backtrace?

By the way, on windows, simply select the backtrace lines, copy them,
and paste them as in a text file, nicer to read than a picture :)

Cheers,

--
Pierre