libcurl 7.21.3 & VS 2008: unresolved external symbol __imp__curl_global_init

From: <wjlrkjjv_at_gmx.at>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:20:53 +0100

Hello!

I wonder why I keep getting this linker error in Visual Studio 2008.
I opened the .vcproj file, converted, set Runtime Library to /MT, removed _USEDLL and added CURL_STATICLIB to the Preprocessor Definitions (both in Release).
Then I did a Release Build. Everything OK!

Created a test project (Win32-Console, also with /MT) and release built:

#pragma comment(lib, "ws2_32.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "winmm.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "wldap32.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "libcurl.lib")
#include <curl/curl.h>

int main()
{
    curl_global_init(CURL_GLOBAL_ALL);
}

And keep getting this error (Also tried Clean/Rebuild):

"error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__curl_global_init"

Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot!
Greets