Unit test architecture now added

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 00:00:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi

Thanks to Amr Shahin's persistance and work on the unit test front, I've just
now pushed the work I've done so far on a unit test architecture for libcurl.

I've documented the basic concept in tests/unit/README, and following this we
should be able to write up a first bunch of tests.

I'm sure there are nits to polish, and once we want to start testing static
functions we need to address that as well etc, but at least we should have a
pretty good base to work on onwards from now.

Please get it, try it out and help out to make it really good. And of course
we need to get tests written and added.

Related comments and feedback are of course also welcome!